Brown College Court Reporting
Founded in 1972 by Forrest M. Brown, Brown College of Court Reporting has grown its educational programs to meet the changing needs of the court reporting industry. The quality of our graduates, high placement rate and strong reputation within the industry are a few of the reasons why Brown College has grown to become a leader in court reporting education.
Brown College is the only National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) approved court reporting program in the state of Georgia. Its local and national reputation for excellence is one of the many reasons 98 percent of our graduates are employed in their field of study.
Brown College of Court Reporting offers:
- Flexible, career-focused programs
- Industry-experienced instructors
- Small class sizes for personalized attention
- The option to study stenography or voice writing
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
- Career Services for our graduates
Contact our Admissions Office to learn more about how our degree programs can help you find a rewarding career within the growing industry of court reporting. Your future career is waiting. Contact us today.